Clutch

Find your answers, solutions and more...

We made it much easier for you to find exactly what you're looking for on ScieMce. Enjoy our search engine "Clutch." More about bancfirst small business online banking.

AuthorTopic

• Novice
While the therapist provides HFJV to a neonate, which of the following factors serve as the basis for establishing ventilator settings? I. peak and airway pressure monitoring II. arterial blood gas data III. capnography data IV. visual inspection of the neonate's thorax

A. I, II only
B. II, III only
C. I, II, III only
D. I, II, IV only

Marked as best answer by chaos_angel
ANS: D
A. Incorrect response: See explanation D.
B. Incorrect response: See explanation D.
C. Incorrect response: See explanation D.
D. Correct response: Ventilation settings used with jet ventilators are usually established according to peak and mean airway pressure monitoring, visual inspection of chest movement, and arterial blood gas data.

Questions you may also like

Related Posts

» Drugs may be obtained from which of the following sources?
» Which of the following health care practitioners are authorized to write a prescription in the United States?
» The advantages of delivering drugs by oral or nasal inhalation include which of the following?
» Which of the following drug groups are important to respiratory and critical care, although they may or may not be available in an aerosol form?
» Which of the following classes of drugs can be aerosolized?

• PhD Member
Awesome help, super fast!